Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Picture Book of Lewis and Clark by David Adler


So again, this was a book that I used for social studies when talking about the exploration that Lewis and Clark went on through the Louisiana Purchase. This book worked really well for my activity because of the fact that it gave tons of facts but it wasn't all that interesting to me.
It mainly told about Meriwether Lewis and William Clark before they went on this journey for the most part. It told about what they were like and that didn't really interest me. I would have to say that unless I plan on doing a unit with my students on Lewis and Clark, I will probably not ever pick up this book again.
So if you want about book with a lot of facts on Lewis and Clark, this is the book for you, but if you are looking for a good book to just sit and read, I wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment