Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rain by Robert Kalan


I thought that this was a great book because it was very simple and got right to the point with what it wanted you to learn. The pictures were also very simple yet when there was rain in them it was really cool.The rain would be made out of little "rain" words, like you see in the picture. The words would be as simple as "rain on the red car" and then in the picture it would show it raining on the red car.
This book wasn't like a normal book that I enjoy so I don't know why it caught my eye so much while reading it. I thought that the concept was really well done and that the pictures were amazing (even though they were not complex). I think that it would be a good book for preschool to second graders. They could look at the pictures and learn a little bit about outside and the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment